Custom-Fit Engine Heaters for Volkswagen diesels
We now have Custom Kits for Gasoline Powered Volkswagens
It was a cold morning in Minnesota well below zero. I turned the key,
waited for the glow plugs, and fired up my TDI. Of course the TDI will
start well below zero, but for the first 10+ miles of my commute I froze and
shivered. This is why I developed an engine heater for the TDI…
Click Here to Order
(Pictures shown for scale and descriptive purposed only.
Your kit will vary depending on your year and model TDI.)|
(Amount of snow melt highly dependent on many variables.)
Defrost ice and frost off the windows sooner for safer vision
Less wear and tear on the engine and starting components
Increased Starter life
• Increased Glow Plug life
• Increased Battery life
Reduced warm up idle time
Easy to install - 1 to 2 hours on average
• Custom fit for Golfs, Jettas, Beetles, and Passats with the TDI engine
Also Custom fit for older diesel Golfs, Jettas, and Rabbits from 1977 to 1994l>
Compact, about the size of two 12oz soft drink cans
Factory appearance when installed
Name brand ZeroStartTM heater and GatesTM hoses
Custom Hoses for exact fit (Both upper & lower are specific to your year and model diesel)
Rub Protection on the hoses for longevity specific to your year and model diesel
Custom Stainless Steel Laser-Cut Bracket specific to your year and model diesel
Thermostatically controlled prevents over-heating
Kit comes fully-assembled, ready to install
Click Here to Order
- Volkswagen Diesel Engine Coolant Heater Kit is custom fit for Golfs, Jettas, Beetles, Rabbits, and Passats with the diesel engine. The 1000 WATT tank heater circulates coolant throughout
the engine for QUICKER STARTS AND INSTANT HEAT! (TDI owners know how long it
takes to get heat!)
- Benefits include: reducing wear on the glow plugs, starter and battery.
Oil pan heaters only heat the oil, and could be a fire hazard. Without any accessible freezeplugs on the engine, a freezeplug heater
is not an option either.
- Numerous VW dealers buy our FrostHeater™ in quantity and install them in brand new TDIs!
- The kit is compact in size, comes pre-assembled with all necessary parts,
hoses, and mounting bracket, to install the heater in an afternoon. Just add
your own coolant and time.
- TheThese are brand new heaters engineered to fit exclusively the 1977 to 2014 diesel engines. The heater is about the size of two 12oz soda pop
cans, and fits nicely under the hood.
- The kit fits like a glove, and has good clearance around the heater
even when installing the unit. It will have a factory appearance when installed.
We've had people say it looks factory when looking at our installs.i>
- We developed this kit because we were tired of cold mornings with no heat
up to 10 miles. Our kit ensures correct installation and operation. Tank heaters
need to be properly located and installed or they will not work since there is no pump
or moving parts inside.
- Engineered with the following kept in mind:
• It must appear factory, like it was designed to be
there with clearance around the unit
• It must maintain factory bend radius requirements for
VW coolant hoses
• It must have a low or no impact on the cooling system
• It must be mounted in such a way to minimize engine
vibration through the heater
• It must consist of top-quality components for at least
a 100,000+ mile or more service life. Our test vehicles have an average of 300,000
miles and counting on each of the heater units!
• It must not have a check-valve so no engine damage
- The heater is a ZeroStartTM Brand heater with GatesTM Brand hoses developed
exclusively for the kit. All the brackets and hoses come pre-installed on the
heater so it bolts right in and works. This is a No-hassle drop-in kit using
simple hand tools.
Included in the kit is detailed step-by-step instruction booklet with color
photos to ensure a trouble-free installation with NO guesswork, fabrication,
or backyard engineering required.
Click Here to Order>
A PayPal Account is NOT required, they just handle our transactions
and you can use any form of payment you like.
Any two FrostHeater kits (Orders $179 or
Any Address! Including Canada!
FrostHeater Inc, the manufacturer of most of these accessories, is not affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by Volkswagen® of America, Volkswagen® AG or Audi® North America. Golf®, Jetta®, Passat®, New Beetle®, TDI® and VW® are registered trademarks of Volkswagen® of America or Volkswagen® AG. Audi® is a registered trademark of Audi® of America or Audi® AG. In all cases, the use of these words is for descriptive purposes only.